Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Called To Serve Him.

Well, the time has finally come. The wait has been long (and at times, it felt almost too long) but the Lord has always been better at timing than me. I am ready to serve; I am ready to stand as a representative of our beloved Savior. I feel so blessed to have been given such a sacred opportunity. 

I know without a doubt that this is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know without a doubt that Christ lives and that He will come again. I know without a doubt that His plan leads to true and lasting happiness and I know without a doubt that I want nothing more than to experience such joy. I have a testimony of our loving Savior, brother, and friend, Jesus Christ. I know of His love because I have felt it time and time again. It's everywhere-- we just have to be willing to recognize it.

I could not possibly live my life having enjoyed the blessings of this sweet gospel without feeling a sincere desire to share it. I want everyone to know what it is like to have the Holy Spirit as their constant companion; I want everyone to know what it is like to have a knowledge of a Savior, a heavenly being, who loves each and everyone of us personally and unconditionally.

I have been called forth at this time to serve in the Seoul Korea South mission. I'm both terrified, excited, anxious, and elated all at once-- fear, however, is a silly thing. For I believe in a God who believes in me. He has offered to help me every step of the way as long as I remember to look to Him for help in and with all things. I am grateful for a Lord who cares enough to allow me to grow. And I am grateful that He loves me enough to pick me up each and every time I fall.

This is my time to dedicate my life completely to Him.
This is my time to learn of His love and to learn more of Him.

What an incredible time to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!
I love you, each of you, and I'll see you in eighteen months!

xoxo,

Sister Bagley

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Once again CaLea...I can see I am a little bit behind in sending a card....

    ReplyDelete