Tuesday, August 13, 2013

the best day of my whole life, basically.

I have a testimony of our loving friend and Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He knows and loves each and every one of us uniquely and individually. I know that with faith and diligence, our prayers will be answered; not always when we expect and not always how we expect, but they are always answered. I have a testimony of the this gospel; it is my reason to hope for a better tomorrow. Through the atonement of Jesus Christ I know that I have so much to look forward to. Through the atonement of Jesus Christ, my suffering and trials and hardships and struggles all have a purpose. 

Today I received my endowments. It's crazy to think that I'm only eighteen years old and that I have now gone through the temple. The work of the Lord is progressing rapidly and I get to be a part of it. I couldn't feel more blessed and I couldn't be more grateful for the adventures that have been taking place in my life- things just keep getting better. Sure, you're always going to have to endure various trials, but in the end, what you're really doing is learning and growing. So it's totally fine.

The temple is such a neat place.
I cried when I saw my family there.

No comments:

Post a Comment