Tuesday, October 29, 2013

36 days and counting.

The whole concept of Korea will occasionally hit me at random intervals during my everyday life and I can't help but to acknowledge those moments with various forms of celebration such as mini "I'M GOING TO KOREA!!!!!" dance parties, really high pitch squeals, and sometimes even the consumption of a brownie. I'm not even going to be able to fathom this until I'm stepping off of the plane in Korea and everyone is cute and Asian and Korean-speaking and I'm just all, "안녕하세요, 저는 예수님을 사랑 해요." ("Hi, I love Jesus.") I'll try not to freak them out too much.

Thirty-six days, suckas. And then I'm out of here. I'm getting obnoxiously anxious about all of this because working full-time while all your friends are in various countries around the world or going to school and to cool college parties and stuff is the pits. I don't like living in the pits. So I'd like to go to Korea now. Really really bad. I want to share what I know with the wonderful Korean people who are looking for exactly what the gospel of Jesus Christ has to offer them. Thirty-six days!!! Can I get a hallelujah? 

I'm going to Korea in 36 days.
I've got so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment