Sunday, June 29, 2014

It's Monsoon Season

It's been raining SO hard for the past three days. And everyone keeps telling us that it's not going to stop raining until the end of July. So... we'll be soaking wet missionaries until the end of the transfer! (Good thing I bought rainboots!!) Seriously though, the roads have become rivers and we've been making friends like crazy just because we're forced to hide in little places where the storm can't reach us. It's been such an adventure. I love thunder storms. And it's been a non-ending thunderstorm for the past couple of days. 

Korea is soooo into the World Cup. It's been so much fun to be surrounded by so many people who love soccer as much as I do! In Korea the idea of a soccer-playing-female is completely abnormal so I get a lot of weird stares when I tell people that I played soccer in America. It's a lot of fun. But it was way funny because when Korea played in the world cup, we knew exactly when Korea scored because the entire country of Korea ended up cheering in synchronization. We were in the middle of personal study and all of a sudden it sounded like world war III outside of our apartment. Literally, in every direction we could hear people screaming and in hysterics. It wasn't until the Elders texted us three minutes later that we realized it was because Korea had just scored a goal. It's been pretty fun! People over here are crazy about soccer. 

Um. I decided to attatch a picture of the cute little apartment building we live in. It looks like it's a barbie doll house-- it's pink and blue and adorable. We live across the street from an elementary school and so we can always hear children. Always. It's pretty fun. My favorite is when the little baseball team is out practicing-- it reminds me of Dad and the boys! 

I'm happy and doing well and I am so grateful for the love and support that I feel from all of you every single day. It really does help me get through some of the tough moments in my days. I really am doing so well. Sister Giles and I laugh about everything and anything these days.. half the time we don't even know why we're laughing. But it's fun and we're not complaining that we're happy. 

Tell me about some miracles you saw this week!
I love you all and I hope you don't go a single day not knowing that.

xoxo,

Sister CaLea Bagley 







No comments:

Post a Comment